Calories, Treat ‘Em Like Money
Think about it, if you have $1000 and you spend $2000, you will overdraw your account by $1000. Weight loss is basically the same. Each person needs so many calories to live, depending on their age, body weight, activity level, and metabolic rate. You have to look at calories like money! You have a limited amount you can eat. If you end up eating more than you have burned, you will have an excess and it will be stored as fat. If you repeat this habit too often, you will have noticeable weight gain.
Find out how many calories you need a day by using an app, or online resource, then reduce your calorie intake in order to lose. Don’t forget to buy a scale to keep up with your weight. You have the power to lose!
- Shake It Up… August 11, 2013
- Confessions From a Former Diabetic… July 14, 2013
- Diet VS. Vacation? July 9, 2013
- What’s Your Addiction? July 3, 2013
- Did You Eat Something That Grows? June 13, 2013
- Fact: If you ke… June 9, 2013
- Calories, Treat ‘Em Like Money June 1, 2013
- Click on this link, because knowledge is POWER! If we don’t know, we can’t Grow! May 25, 2013
- Lift For Life! May 22, 2013
- Oh My, It’s Donut, Cookies & Cake Time! May 16, 2013