Oh My, It’s Donut, Cookies & Cake Time!
With celebrations come snacks…mostly the high fat and the sugar ladened kind. So what do you do when you go to graduations, promotions, receptions and end of the year celebrations? If you’ve eaten nutritious food and watched your calorie count, it won’t matter because you can have an occasional cookie, cake or donut. But what if you haven’t? How will you avoid the sugary delights?
If you are tempted, don’t panic…Just get a plan. If you can, eat something healthy prior to going and decide BEFORE you go to the event how you much, if any, you plan to eat. Most importantly, DO NOT go to the event starving for obvious reasons. You will undoubtedly end up grazing and fill up all the wrong things.
Remember, anything can be avoided when you plan ahead!
- Shake It Up… August 11, 2013
- Confessions From a Former Diabetic… July 14, 2013
- Diet VS. Vacation? July 9, 2013
- What’s Your Addiction? July 3, 2013
- Did You Eat Something That Grows? June 13, 2013
- Fact: If you ke… June 9, 2013
- Calories, Treat ‘Em Like Money June 1, 2013
- Click on this link, because knowledge is POWER! If we don’t know, we can’t Grow! May 25, 2013
- Lift For Life! May 22, 2013
- Oh My, It’s Donut, Cookies & Cake Time! May 16, 2013